Your cart is currently empty.
- Representation painting is a class in painting, where the aim is to delineate a human subject
- A top notch picture is required to demonstrate the inward substance of the subject or a complimenting portrayal, not only a strict resemblance
- Representation’s foundations are likely found in ancient circumstances, albeit few of these works survive today
- The Renaissance denoted a defining moment ever
- Amid the Ornate and Extravagant periods (seventeenth and eighteenth hundreds of years, individually), representations turned out to be much more essential records of status and position